About Me

My photo
Merlin, The Waters of Mer
I am a teenage mermaid in the city of Merlin in the ocean of Mer. I was born under the sign of the seal, shown by my last name, Sealdotter. My hair is flame red, and my skin the color of milk chocolate. My eyes are a bright, lively purple. I am servant to the merrish princess, Melisande. My best friends are Eladea and Edessa, her ladies in waiting. This is my diary. These are our adventures.

Friday

Seventh Day of Seal, First month of Mammals

Dess and Dea have been semi-adopted by the queen. Not princess status, but they live in the palace now. Their parents have been demoted to merpeasant.
Dea wants me to use her ring for a fun outing to the land, but the queen will not let her do it. The only reason the rings are not in the vaults was that the queen cannot take the rings unles Dea and Dessa want her to. Of course, they don't But, the queen can keep them from giving it to me. Darn. She is with them too much! When we are alone, if Dea tries to give it to me, it would be very obvious and we'd all get in trouble. We HAVE to find a way to have more Walker adventures.

No comments: