About Me

My photo
Merlin, The Waters of Mer
I am a teenage mermaid in the city of Merlin in the ocean of Mer. I was born under the sign of the seal, shown by my last name, Sealdotter. My hair is flame red, and my skin the color of milk chocolate. My eyes are a bright, lively purple. I am servant to the merrish princess, Melisande. My best friends are Eladea and Edessa, her ladies in waiting. This is my diary. These are our adventures.

Sunday

Second Day of HumpbackWhale, Second Month of Mammals

I am not looking forward to returning to school. This past week was Water Warming Season Break. I like sleeping late. Now I must wake early and go to school with the Princess and her ladies. Yep, they are my friends, but they get treated according to rank in the classes. The only reason I am not in regular servante school is because Mel has promoted me up to semi-lady in waiting. Basically the same duties, but 'too good' to go to regular school. It will be even more hectic since we are preparing to go on the annual round of cities. For more information on that, look in the corresponding entry in the very important mer lore area.

No comments: